May 25, 2004

Decisions,decisions..Should I buy the house that my wife,Jill, is leaving to go to VTC or stay in my apartment? Can I afford it? Will it be a downer living there,knowing that was the same house that I thought my dream of a happy family life would materialize? I hurt so bad about having Kiernan being away from me... I wrote a poem when I was 18 in which I railed against my father for not telling me of his life.. It must have been rough with an alcoholic father and all. I felt as though I was cheated for not knowing more about him. I swore that if I had a son I would tell him everything he wanted to know. Now, I will no longer be able to be around him as much,and will lose many chances of learning about each other.....I wanted to be the dad that my father never was.

No comments: