January 20, 2005

Today is my son's 6th birthday! How time flies...He shares a birthday with Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin,2nd man to walk on the moon,and the release date for the Beatles 1st LP,Meet The Beatles. Happy Birthday,Son!! You're more beautiful now than the day you were born. Less wrinkly,too! You'll always be my favorite superhero...

I stopped by the local McDonalds today for a #3. While pulling into the parking lot,I noticed that the flag was at half-mast. After placing my order,I said to the person behind the counter that it was nice to see the flag at half-mast for today's presidential inauguration,considering that it's definitely a dark day in the history of America! She smiled,obviously not a Bush fan,but explained that it was due to a death in the corporate family. I hope the hell it wasn't Mayor McCheese!

No comments: