March 31, 2005

Let Me Die!

I just wanted to weigh in on the Shiavo case. If anyone is listening out there,if I am ever in the position of having to be artificially kept alive..don't. Simple as that. If I am ever held captive or held for ransom,write me off. Do not give into demands. These are things I've told people for years,but I just felt like re-iterating that message, and to actually have a record of me saying it. If everyone who reads this does the same we can probably do away with all this news coverage such as the Shiavo case and concentrate on more important news like Kirstie Alley's weight gain.

3 comments:

Ang said...

I know that since this fiasco, my family has been sharing our wants with each other.

Vulture 6 said...

food is life support?

Hallucinogenious said...

I hear ya,Vulture. Let me expand on that... If I am ever in a state where I cannot respond to whether or not someone should prolong my life (being brain damaged,or in a coma)I am making the decision now to say let me go. If people feel badly about if I am suffering or not,administer a heavy dose of morphine to make my passing easier.