May 02, 2005

I haven't messed around with a fractal program in a while. This one was made using Ultra Fractal 3. It seems to have a lot of bells and whistles which I'll never get to use in my lifetime! It's amazing what a difference one click of the mouse can make. I can remember using the Fractint program in the early 90's. It was one of the first ones out there. I would sit and stare at the creations I made for hours on end while being in an altered state of consciousness. The rest of the neuronauts in the room would all 'ooh' and 'ahhh' at each change in hue of the swirling vortex of color! Ah, the good old days....

3 comments:

loboinok said...

ooohhh pretty!

Anonymous said...

really cool, visit http://martinphoto.ic.cz

Guitartists said...

A nice Fractal.... have used that program too, but I cannot get the hang of all the bells and whistles..LOL I like Apophysis :)