May 18, 2004

Thunder,lightening and rain..The weather or an analogy of my soul? It's been some time since I last wrote. A world has happened since then. My wife of 12 years (17 together) told me that she no longer loves me. We are now going through a divorce. She called me today to tell me that she was accepted for a teaching position at VTC in Randolph. I'm happy for her. This has been her dream for years. I'm also sad for myself. If she moves up there,which I'm sure will happen,it will mean seeing less of my son. Why does this life have to be so hard?

I've been living on my own now for 2 months. It feels good to come and go as I please and not have to answer to anybody. The small things like being able to play the music that I like for a change. And then there's the lonliness that brings on the thoughts of depression and suicide. Will I ever be right????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it will be right again. Because if you have an open heart, you have the capacity to love and be loved by a multitude of people in a variety of ways you've maybe never thought possible!
-Live from Vergennes